Tag Archives: homeownership

  • Drop in Homeownership Rates

    August 2nd, 2016 by admin

    Posted in Homeownership |

    Tags: ,

    Homeownership rates drop to 62.9 in the second quarter of 2016, matching the lowest ever recorded rate by the U.S. Census Bureau in 1965. According to the U.S. Census Bureau; in April-June of this year, approximately 87.3% of housing units within the United States were occupied, leaving roughly 12.7% vacant. Of the occupied housing units, only about 54.9%…